Friday, October 9, 2015

A cup of fall inspiration!

Hi, everybody! Happy Friday! Suzanne here with a new card that's inspired by a familiar coffee cup you may have seen around this fall. Here's an example of the design:



Several of my crafting friends have made cards lately with an extra paper cup like this one, but I always seem to put mine in the recycle bin before I think to save it for crafting!

So, I took out my Lawn Fawn stamp sets to see what stamps I could use to make a similar design, and this is what I came up with:


I've posted a list of all the stamp sets that I used on my blog, but I used the Love You A Latte set for the sentiment and coffee cup on the piece of kraft card stock. The bigger leaves are from the retired Harvest Season set, but there are leaves in other Lawn Fawn sets that you could use if you don't have that one. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you're inspired to take a look at your Lawn Fawn stamps (even the tiny ones) and create something new!



8 comments:

  1. So pretty, great take from the Fall inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stamped background! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have looked at those cups & thought the exact same thing - I could do that! Now I just need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is brilliant, I love how you created such a similar look with a stamp set! Lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome interpretation of the Starbucks cup. GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome interpretation of the Starbucks cup. GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!