Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Joy Ride

Good morning everyone! Roxanne here. I've got a little holiday card up today that I created. It's simple, but I really like the watercolor look.


Makes me think of snow. I just love the scene here with the little car pulling a cute trailer with a festive tree on top heading home to decorate it. Hey, I have an active imagination ;)



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my little card and that you have a happy holiday season. If you missed the announcement about the final Lawnscaping Challenge, please go here.

SUPPLIES USED:
  • Lawn Fawn Happy Trails
  • Lawn Fawn Merry Messages
  • Memento, Tuxedo Black
  • Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
  • Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
  • Spectrum Noir Watercolor Cardstock
  • Spectrum Aqua Markers
  • Versafine, Onyx Black
  • Memento Luxe, Love Letter
  • Radiant Neon, Electric Green

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! And a great imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post reminds me my daughter painting and i missed that moments a lot and i really hope she will b very happy after reviewing this blog thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!