I got this little Lawn Fawn set called Flamingo Together. I tell ya, the sentiments are brilliant and simple, but oh so cute. Especially this one. I'll just show ya!
Right?! Isn't that funny and cute and full o' love? Told you.
For the background, I used some watercolor cardstock (I may be slightly addicted to using it), used distress inks and watercolor markers for the sky and sand with a lot of water and then distressed the edges. I wanted a simple beachy looking scene to place the palm trees in the background. I colored the flamingos, fussy cut them (you can certainly purchase the coordinating dies) as well as the little heart in between them and adhered them down using some foam adhesive to give it dimension.
I stamped the sentiment in the upper right top corner and added a pearl to the dot of the "i" in flamin-go. Totally simple but adorable.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
- Lawn Fawn Flamingo Together
- Memento Inks, Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
- Distress Inks, Tea Dye, Pumice Stone, Scattered Straw, Evergreen Bough
- Radiant Neon Ink, Electric Green
- Versafine Ink, Onyx Black
- Spectrum Aqua Markers
- Spectrum Noir Watercolor Cardstock