Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Olive You

Good morning everyone! It's Roxanne up today with a cute little card for that special someone and what better way to make someone smile than with a pizza card?! Another set I've been wanting since I saw it, so I bought it and I couldn't wait to use it.


Ahhhhh! I can't stand the cuteness. Really. This set is so clever and has the funniest sentiments to use. Okay, so let's see more details of this card. I kept the layout simple to really showcase the cutie little pizza and sentiment/speech bubble.

I personally LOVE black olives on my pizzas, so that's why I used the OLIVE YOU sentiment and added some of those tasty black olives to my pizza. 



I used the Post-It technique to stamp the box "behind" the acutal pizza image. Totally simple technique but very effective. I use the cheapy Post-It notes I get in the Target or Michael's dollar bins. Then I don't feel bad using them for this! (Let's be real, genuine Post-It brand notes are EXPENSIVE!)


I hope you enjoyed by little pizza inspired love card! There are lots of toppings to choose from for your projects. No matter how you slice it, it's cute. (I'm here all day!) Happy crafting.

PRODUCTS USED:

3 comments:

  1. Just the cutest, sweetest, card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I just bought this set too and love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this awesome card! I LOVE the Pizza My Heart set, and this is such a fabulous way to use it! :) In particular, I love that you used the hearts on either side of the Olive You sentiment, and included the Speech Bubble die. I have that die, but haven't used it all that much yet, and definitely plan to now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!