Friday, December 11, 2015

A Tag and Gift Envelope Combo!

Hi, everybody! Suzanne here with you today to share a tag and a gift envelope that I made with Lawn Fawn's Goodie Bag die! With so much going on at this time of year, I love discovering and sharing ideas that make everything that's on my to-do list a little easier! 


This gift envelope was inspired by a tutorial that I did earlier this year. I used the pieces cut with the Goodie Bag Lawn Cuts die and rearranged them to make an envelope that's the perfect size for a gift card. You can check out the full tutorial HERE.


I chose paper from the Let's Bokeh in the Snow petite paper pack to make the envelope and stamps from the Toboggan Together set to decorate the front.

I used the Gingham Backdrops set to make a glittery background for my tag:


I chose the sweet little skunk from the special limited stamp set offered by Lawn Fawn to Black Friday shoppers and dressed him up with the hat and present in the Baaah Humbug set. Instead of "naughty or nice", I mixed a few of my Lawn Fawn sets to make a "skunky" sentiment.

And, don't forget about the current Lawnscaping Challenge...you could win a $25.00 gift card from the fabulous Ellen Hutson on-line store!




Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of crafting time!


3 comments:

  1. LOL!! I just love how you've used that skunk image for Christmas!! So STINKIN' CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!