Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Post-it Note Holders using Plastic Frames

Hello everyone!  Kari from the Inspiration Team back with you to share a fun project!  You can get really creative with making these Post-it notes holders.





These are made from inexpensive plastic frames that you just slip a picture in on the side.  Instead of using the frame of how it was intended when standing up, the base of the frame is at the top when laid flat.



One is a 4x6 frame and the other is a 3.5x5 frame.  I just cut my pattern paper to size and slip it inside the frame like I would a picture. And, then the fun begins with decorating it how ever you choose.  I chose for my 4x6 frame papers from the Dewey Decimal 6x6 paper pad.  I also chose the stamp set Science of Love.  
I adhered my Post-it notes to my frame with regular adhesive( I use PLUS adhesive).  I, then cut down a piece of Audrey Blue card stock from SSS and I used the Scalloped Stitched Border Dies, to give my card stock a bit of decoration.  I, then stamped out my sentiment from the same stamp set in HA Cup O' Joe ink. I also added some Coral Lawn Trimmings.

For my smaller frame - I did basically the same thing, except for my papers I used the Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad, and I used the Speech Bubble Border die as well as the Scripty Hello die.  I added some shimmer using the Wink of Stella Clear Brush Marker, and added faux stitching around the speech bubble die cut to make it stand out.







These would make fun gifts for teachers, friends, co-workers, or just because for anyone! They are easy to make and you could get your kids in on the fun!!

Thanks for stopping by today, and hope you are able to join us for our newest challenge going on now :)

See you soon!
Kari

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!