HELLO HELLO! And happy Monday!!!!!! We're here today for another fun challenge!! Today, we are encouraging you all to try a NEW technique, something you've never done before!!!! I know, it may be a tad bit scary but so totally fun, I promise....... There are a ton of ideas out on the web, videos to watch, Pinterest, etc....... But of course, the design team has lots of inspiration for you to try as well......
The amazingly wonderful peeps over at Simon Says Stamp are sponsoring this challenge with a $25 gift card to Simon Says Stamp!!!! They just had a release this week so it's a perfect time to go shopping!
Christy used Embossing Paste and Stencils
Jenn did a resist with gelatos
Chrissie used the distress bleed technique
Karin (glitter + crackle accent + glossy accent )
Tamara (used paint & dies togheter)
Audrey used the inlaid die cutting technique
Charlene (watercolor background + felt)
Taylor created custom background with Spectrum Noir refill inks
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
• Be a follower of Lawnscaping.
• Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
• TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
• You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
• You have until Wednesday, April 16th, 2014 to submit your entries!
Don't forget to keep checking our Facebook page, where our Facebook Inspiration Team will be sharing projects throughout the challenge!
You are also welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group!