Saturday, April 5, 2014

Treat bags ...

Hi Lawnscaping friends!!!! 

First Saturday of the month  ... So ...

... it's Lenny, from the Facebook Inspiration DT, here with you today!! 

Last month, I shared the little pillow boxes that I made with the 
We R Memory Keepers Pillow Punch board. In this post I would like to share 
some treat bags, that I made with the Gift Bag Punch board, 
also from We R Memory Keepers.
I totally looooove those punch boards!! They're really handy!! 

(I made these treat bags for an order ... these are meant as 
 "thank you" gift for 3 ladies of a DayCare for kids.)


Here are some photos . . .











For a detailed list of supplies: visit my BLOG!

Have a great Saturday and enjoy your weekend! 
And ... stay tuned ... a fun new challenge is coming on Monday!

bye . . .

lenny

6 comments:

  1. Each one is adorable! So bright and fun. I love the hot air balloon one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I will love to receive anything in a cute bag like these bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I always love your creations Lenny! These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely treat bags! I love the layers and beautiful colors, very creative and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable treat bags! They are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!