Friday, February 19, 2016

Colorful Veggies!

 Hi everyone! It's Elise here to share a fun and colorful card with you that features the new "Rooting For You" stamp set and die!

I wanted to make the veggies super colorful so I used a variety of inks for this card including Lawn Fawn's "Mermaid," "Wild Rose," "Cranberry," "Fish Tank," "Freshly Cut Grass," and "Sugarplum", as well as Hero Arts "Butter Bar" and "Orange Soda" inks.


I used a light blue and kraft card stock for the sky and ground. I also used the "Stitched Hillside Border" dies for the ground. Since my card is longer than hillside die (the card is about 8 inches long and the dies are only 6 inches), I had to cut half of the hillside, move the die so that it lined up with the first cut, and cut it again. I didn't line it up perfectly, but you can't tell because I hid it behind one of the veggies! :)


I also used the new "Everyday Sentiment Banners" to highlight the sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by to check out this colorful veggie card! I hope that you have a great day! :)

6 comments:

  1. Sweet veggie card - nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo rainbow root veges! I love how you extended your die cut hill for an extra long special card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rainbow veggies, i have rainbow chard and rainbow carrots in my garden, but nothing as fun as these, im sure they taste good/better too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!