Saturday, January 3, 2015

Post-it note holders

Hello!!!

It's Lenny from the Facebook Inspiration Team here with you today!

I hope you enjoyed the holidays!! I wish you all the very best for 2015!!
(and looooooots of crafty fun, of course) :) 

It's the first Saturday of the month, so, here I am with a fun inspiration post!
I made some post-it note holders with loooots of Lawn Fawn goodies. 
For these holders, I used some Lawn Fawndamentals notecards!
I just love these notecards!! I already used them for cards, 
but I also made a mini-notebook and a mini-album with them!!

Other Lawn Fawn supplies: 
- patterned paper: Sweater weather
- clear stamps: Winter fox / Winter owl / Into the woods
- Lawn cuts: Winter owl / Tag, you're it / Stitched leaves / 
                   Stitched party banners / Into the woods
- Lawn trimmings: Orchid / Blue Jay / Coral

And here they are ... 

the inside ...




the outside ...











For a full list of supplies: click HERE!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
And ... stay tuned... a new Lawnscaping challenge is coming on Monday!
Happy weekend!! 

lenny

17 comments:

  1. Such a cute project. These would make great teacher gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so so cute! I love all of the rich colors you used! Such a great idea! Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are precious! I would love to have directions on how to make them. Where you scored, how you attached the post its and twine, etc. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I'm going to fire from the cuteness!! So, so adorable, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and creative, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous, so cute and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool idea, love it!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh- sooo much cuteness! These are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those post it note holders are very cute, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lenny these are so cute! Great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!