Saturday, December 27, 2014

Winners: Merry Christmas - Queen of the Green, Top Mow-It-Alls, Honorable Gnomes

Hello, everyone, Christy here! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and that Santa treated you well. Did he bring you any crafty goodies? I got the last two packs of Distress Ink Minis to finish out my collection, so I had fun organizing those today. I love to have things neat and tidy and in rainbow order. :)

Well, one lucky person is about to get a FREE stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn! Super exciting since they just had their new release. I can't wait to get my new stamps and play with them! Let's find out who our winner is, shall we?


Our Merry Christmas Queen of the Green is:






We loved this snowy shaker card!
Congratulations, Malini.
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com
within 48 hours to claim your prize.


Our Merry Christmas Top Mow-It-Alls are:














Such fabulous holiday creations, ladies!


And last but not least, our Merry Christmas Honorable Gnomes:





Congratulations girls! Please grab your badge from the tab above and display it on your blog with pride! You earned it! Huge thanks to everyone who played along. We'll see you back here on Monday  January 5th for our first challenge of 2015!

12 comments:

  1. Everyone's cards are amazing!! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thank you so much! I am so very honored to have been chosen. Everyone's cards were amazing. Congrats to the other winners. I just sent an email to Laurel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these cards are all so great! Very inspiring. I especially love those well-executed shaker cards. Congrats, ladies! Well deserved! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for my Top mow it all award, I am over the moon!!!
    Congratulations to Malini for the beautiful shaker card, and all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, to all! They're all sooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for making my card an honorable gnome! And congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for choosing my card for Honorable Gnome! Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot for the Honorable Gnome:) And congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks!! and congrats to everyone, amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to everyone! Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks :) congrats to everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all winners!! All your projects were amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!