Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Clean and Simple Card + Video Tutorial

Hello!

It's Tracy here to share a clean and simple card with you to go along with the new challenge that started yesterday!  CAS is one of my favorite types of cards to make, but I like to add a lot of technique too :)  I made a video (scroll down) to show you exactly how I made my card and the fun "sky" background.

I used the Into the Woods stamp set and 6x6 paper pad.  I think it is supposed to be more for fall projects, but I like to use all of my supplies year round :)

How pretty is that Distress Ink background?  



Thanks for stopping by!
~Tracy

3 comments:

  1. such a pretty card! i LOVE that warm sunset you created!! super awesome video too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love the sunset background. All the little detailed elements you used really makes this a fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!