Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Got milk - treat box


Hello, it's Sabine from the Facebook Inspiration Team. The current challenge is about dots and hearts and I used both on my treat box. 
The cute cow is from Critters on the Farm and the sentiment and hearts are from Into the Woods. 
I colored with copics and did a little distressing. 
Here I used only pink twine...

...but I think I like it better like this using pink and natural twine.


Inside are little milk chocolate treats :)

Hugs, Sabine

10 comments:

  1. This is utterly adorable. I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooooooo cute!!! i absolutely LOVE it!! ha ha!! and i love with any of the twine combinations! such a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A milk carton with a cow- so cute!! Love how you incorporated the hearts and dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the milk carton, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute box! I love this milk carton box from sizzix too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this so much, I just had to do my own. You can see it here: http://mkandthecrew.blogspot.com/2014/02/sweet-treat-carton-inspired-by-sabine.html. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!