1. Stamp your pattern diagonally across the fabric. She used Archival black and Lawn Fawn's Flutter By and Critters in the Burbs!
2. Color your images with Promarkers or Copics. Cut a 4.7 x 6.3 (12x16 cm) piece and cut another piece (the same size) from white fabric for the lining.
3. Put the pieces wrong sides out and sew the sides together with straight stitches.
4. Turn right sides out and iron.
5. With the patterned side in fold the sides till they meet at the middle. Iron and then sew the edges together. Zig-zag the seam-allowance.
6. Put your pile of napkins on the ”back” and turn it right side out around the napkins (found that this is the easiest way to get them in!)! Use a pen to push out the corners.
7. Voila! You're done!!!
Karin, this is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!!!!