Friday, March 16, 2012

Lawnscaping SKETCH Challenge - WINNERS

I Heart Lawnscaping Bage - 200

We had a wonderful turnout for our sketch challenge!!!! We are so excited by the response and all the inspiration!!!

A big thanks to Simon Says Stamp for sponsoring this challenge with a $25 gift certificate to their store!!!

And now for our Queen of Green. All the NEW badges and html codes can be found on the "Badges/Blinkies" page up top. If you have any questions, please email me at laurelbeard at me dot com.

Queen of Green Blinkie - 200




Yenni, congratulations! Please contact me at laurelbeard at me dot com to claim your prize!

And now for our Top Mow It Alls, in no particular order:

Top Mow It All 150

Levana






And finally, our Honorable Gnomes, in no particular order:


Honorable Gnome Blinkie 200


Congratulations to the winners and all our participants! Be sure to pick up the new badges and the NEW CHALLENGE BADGE! You can get it in standard badge form or blinkie style!

We will be back on Monday for another fun challenge! We can't wait to show you what's in store! :)

10 comments:

  1. BIG Congrats Yenni! Wonderful cards - fabulous inspiration! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! Congrats Ladies! Thanks for the Gnome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Yenni and all the other winners! This was my first challenge and I had a ton of fun participating!!! Looking forward to playing along in future challenges! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! There are gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to everyone! Thanks SO much for the honorable gnome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congrats to Yenni Natalia and congrats as well for everyone! Thanks for sharing great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies :) I am sooo excited when saw this post. Never thought I would win. Thank you lawn fawn. Love you even more :)
    Hugs to all of you
    Yenni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much ... I had such fun creating with my new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the winners and thank you so very much for selecting me as one of the honorable gnomes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!