Hi there everyone! Happy Monday to all! It's time for another Lawnscaping challenge! This week's theme is all about inspiration!! Find inspiration in a fellow crafter you know, or even one you may not know. You can find inspiration in magazines, websites (Pinterest, Etsy), blogs, etc. The only requirement of this challenge is to give credit to the source of inspiration you use by linking to your source, whether it be a fellow crafter's blog, magazine picture, website picture, etc).
The wonderful Lawn Fawn is sponsoring this challenge with a free stamp set of the winner's choice..... Thank you Lawn Fawn!!!!!!!
Let's get on to some inspiration, shall we? Be sure to click on each of the individual designers blog to find out where their source of information came from! Each designer will have a link/picture of their inspiration source.
We have two guest designers for this challenge! First up is our March Guest Designer Chari Moss...
And a special guest designer for this challenge, Yainea! She is a regular player of our challenge and we are constantly amazed by her talent!
And now, some inspiration from the design team:
Danielle (welcome! It's her first challenge with us)
HOW TO PLAY:
**In order to be eligible to win, these rules MUST be followed.
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, March 28th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)