Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tags and Treat Bag: Winners - Queen of Green, Top Mow It Alls and Honorable Gnomes

Wow, Wow, Wow! Can we just say wow! There were a ton of amazing projects from this challenge. I know I for one bookmarked a lot of pages because I was truly inspired and amazed!!!!!!

Thank you to Simon Says Stamp for sponsoring us with a $25 gift certificate to the winner!!!!! :) You all are amazing!!!!


And now for our winner, the Queen of Green!


Yainea, congratulations! Please email me at laurelkbeard dot com to claim your prize!!!!!!!!!


And now for our Top Mow-it-Alls, in no particular order:





And our Honorable Gnomes, in no particular order:


Winners, congratulations! Please pick up your badges (right click, save as) and post them on your blogs!

And a big thank you to everyone who participated in our challenge! We had a wonderful time seeing each creation! Be sure to check back on Monday with another fun challenge! We will be welcoming back our guest designer, Vicky

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you! You really brighted my day! I LOVE this challenge, it's one of my all time favorites and I enjoyed a lot making my treat bags :) Congrats to everyone, there are tons of amazing and very inspiring projects this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww!! Thank you for making my day with this great news ! thanks for picking my treat bag as one of top mow-it-alls. Congrats to Yainea. I really love ur bag. Congrats to everyone as well, fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone! All are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to be a "gnome"today :) Thanks so much. So many wonderful projects! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get a chance to enter into this one this time, but it was great to see what was made, and all these are wonderful!! Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza, thanks so much for bestowing the Top Mow It All award to my tag! I will wear it on my blog with honor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such gorgeous projects! Great challenge! Congrats Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!