Welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge! Today is our last challenge of the year! Our 24th challenge. I can hardly believe it! We are turning one in just a few weeks! And we are going to have a prize for each and every one of you for that challenge! :)
Today's challenge is all about TEXTURE! You can add texture to your projects a number of ways. Embossing, glitter, felt, distressing, etc... Show us what you've got! Make a card, scrapbooking layout, altered art project! The sky is the limit!!!!!!! There is a supply list at the end of this post spotlighting all of the Lawn Fawn sets used in the Design Team projects.
But first, let me introduce you to our sponsor, who needs no introduction! Lawn Fawn! They have generously offered up a free stamp set to the grand prize winner!
Returning to us is our December Guest Designer, Vicky Papaioannou of Lily Pads!
Thank you Vicky for guesting with us in December! You are truly inspirational and this project is amazing!!! Now let's see what the rest of the design team created inspired by TEXTURE!
**In order to be eligible to win, these rules MUST be followed.
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, No WORRIES. We would still love for you to play along!
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times
- You have until Wednesday, December 28th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)