Friday, December 2, 2016

Peace and Joy

Hello!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a sweet holiday scene with you!


I am totally in LOVE with houses right now! Especially around the holidays, it just seems like houses and snow falling are so warm and cozy!
I used the bird houses from Home Sweet Home stamp set and just made them people houses instead! Ha!


I watercolored all of the images with Distress Markers, and then lined them up in a circular pattern around that watercolor 'sunset' I created!

I used Seedless Preserves, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold Distress Inks to create the sweet sunset and then flicked some white acrylic paint on it to add the snow!
I heat embossed the sentiment from Snowy Backdrops stamp set!

Be sure to check back here on Monday for the start of an ALL NEW challenge! Yay! :)
~Samantha

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!