Tuesday, July 12, 2016

No Need to Color Stamped Images?!?!

Hi! Chrissie here! And yes - you read that title right! There is no need to color stamped images!!!

As much as I looovveee to color, sometimes I like to try to think out of the box and create things that are a bit different than my normal style.  So, I created a card that requires no coloring of objects what-so-ever!


I stamped all of the images from the Life is Good set in gray ink and die cut them out with the coordinating Lawn Cuts.

Then, on the base of the card, I added some distress inks (Broken China and Squeezed Lemonade).  I wanted to keep the background nice and soft to highlight the white images.


I simply die cut a frame and placed it over the base, then added the images.

Thanks for stopping by today!

-Chrissie





6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!