Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Donut Worry!

Good morning! Roxanne here today with a technique I love. I actually learned this from Chrissie ;) She inspired me to just finally give it a go and once I did, I was hooked. So I had to use it on this card I created today.

I have a weakness. Okay, not just one, but this is a major one. DONUTS. Alllll kinds, but my most favorite are the ones with the pink icing. My youngest calls them lava donuts. I call them heavenly. I could honestly sit and eat an entire dozen. By myself. No joke. But I opted today for the no fat version instead - a card!


Lawn Fawn's Donut Worry set is one I wanted as soon as I saw it. I'm a little obsessed. If I could maintain a figure I could be proud of living on coffee and donuts, that would be amazing. Who's with me?!

So I asked my son what color I should color in my donuts and he looks over and goes, well, pink of course! And that's just what I did. I made this little background, leaving a bit of white space for the sentiment, and colored each of them in with different shades of pink icing. I changed up the color of the sprinkles, too.


Are you craving donuts now?! Sorry, not sorry :)

One more pic just to get you feeling hungry...no, creative. Yes, creative!


Thanks for stopping by to check out the card I made this month! See ya next month. 

PRODUCTS USED:
  • Lawn Fawn Donut Worry
  • Lawn Fawn Sequins
  • Spectrum Noir Watercolor Cardstock
  • Spectrum Aqua Markers
  • Memento Ink, Rich Cocoa
  • Radiant Neon Ink, Electric Pink
  • Memento Luxe Ink, Wedding Dress & Sweet Plum
  • Distress Ink, Tea Dye
  • Versafine Ink, Onyx Black

5 comments:

  1. Yes, sounds yummy! Love your pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! Cute enough to eat, seriously! Love the technique and the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! And pink, too! Doesn't get any better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!