It's Karin here to share some inspiration! It is Mother's Day here in Sweden next Sunday, but I know many of you celebrated it a couple of weeks ago. I still thought it was nice to share since these types of cards should be sent all year round (-: .
- Start by making a cardbase from dark red cardstock.
- Cut a stitched rectangle panel and adhere to cardbase.
- Cut a border of flowers from white cardstock and color the flowers. Make sure to use colors that will match the patterned paper you are going to use for the ground.
- Then cut another border of flowers, this time from patterned paper.
- Trim off the flowers and adhere the paper underneath your colored flowers.
- When the paper is in place diecut the bottom part of the flower panel using the same stitched rectangle as for the white bg panel.
- Adhere your flower hill to your card with foam adhesive.
The Lawn Fawn supplies I used for my project:
Stamps; Mom + Me
Dies; Flower Border
Paper; Perfectly Plaid
Pop over to the Lawnscaping challenge to be inspired by my talented teamies or play along in the latest challenge.
Have a great day, hugs, Karin