Thursday, March 17, 2016

Have an Unbelievable Birthday!

Hello there!  Audrey here with an unbelievable birthday card for you using the new Lovable Legends stamp set and coordinating dies!

I just LOVE this little Big Foot, and couldn't wait to ink him up!  I started off by diecutting a piece of white card stock using the largest die in the Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables die set.  Then I used Tumbled Glass and Vintage Photo distress inks to sponge a  background.  I also splattered some Vintage Photo along the bottom dirt line, and added some clean clear water droplets to give more dimension.  I stamped, colored and diecut the big foot, trees, party hat, and a few sets of foot prints from the Lovable Legends stamp set.  I added some white gel pen accents, and accents with copic markers to the solid stamped images.  Then I diecut some clouds using the Puffy Clouds border dies.  They are cut from white cardstock and again from vellum.  I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set on the white cloud, and popped that up on the panel with foam tape.  Then I adhered all of the other pieces to my scene with either foam tape or a glue pen.  The little big foot looked empty handed, so I stamped the balloon from the Year Four stamp set, and fussy cut it out to pop up.  Finally, I matted the panel on brown cardstock, and popped the matted panel up on a kraft card base using foam tape.

Have an unbelievable birthday

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! I love this stamp set! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!