Saturday, November 7, 2015

Small feel better gift and matching card ...

Hi friends!!

It's Lenny from the FIT here with you today!! Hope you're all having a great Saturday!
(a great weekend also!) :) 

For today's post, I would like to share a small "feel better" gift and a matching card. 
I used one of my all time favorite stamps again ... Winter owl!! I totally love this little dude.
There are lots of other Lawn Fawn products in my supply list too! :)

Here are some photos . . .



 




For a full list of supplies: click HERE!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
And ... little reminder: there's a fun challenge going on: "Thinking of you".
You can still join us in the fun and play along!! 

lenny

5 comments:

  1. Darling! Love how the tissues are popping out...adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness!! These are amazing. Just brilliant and oh SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea and amazingly cute card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Owl is probably one of my all-time favorite Lawn Fawn stamp. Great projects! Just absolutely beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun and what a great way to get over a cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!