Thursday, October 15, 2015

Spotted and Hearted - October

hello ad good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!


(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?


Squeak! This card is SO cute!! I love those little critters from Thankful Mice!! They are colored...BEAUTIFULLY!! I'm in totally love with the shading! And that awesome leafy background and the sequins...wow!! So pretty, and totally 'fall!'! 

Ha ha ha!! This card totally cracks me up!!!! I LOOOOOOVE that this poor late little gingerman from Oh Snap missed the bus!! I mean, I'm so sorry he's late, but it's hilarious! Bravo!! And excellent use of the park bench from Winter in the Park! Such a great card! 



Ok, I am totally in love with the Winter in the Park stamp set all over again, people! Look at that textured snow on the bench!! beautiful! And I just LOVE the pop of red with the cardinal! What a beautiful and serene Christmas card! 



Wow! Look at those gorgeous gift boxes from the Candy Box die all stacked in a row! I love the colors and the awesome twine bows she added! That gold heat embossing of the Spooktacular sentiment, too! those labels really pop!! 


I can't get enough of the Booyah stamp set! It's SO adorable!! And this shaped shaker card...I AM IN LOVE!!!! Look at that smiling ghost with the broom!! I LOVE that he's holding a broom inside a shaker card!! He'll be cleaning up for eternity! Ha ha ha! (I crack myself up!) Ha! This ROCKS! 

ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much, Samantha M for featuring my Booyah Shaker ornament! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful projects!! congrats everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!