Monday, September 7, 2015

Lawnscaping Texture Challenge Guest Designer: Nina-Marie Trapani

Hi there everyone! Sorry for the double post today but I totally forgot something so incredibly important in the challenge post!

HANGS HEAD IN SHAME!

Our September guest designer!!!!! Nina-Marie Trapani! I have long admired her work and am thrilled she is guesting with us this month!!!! Check out this amazing underwater shaker scene she made for our texture challenge!!!!!!! I know, right????


I hope you will play along!  All the information on the challenge along with the link up can be found HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love Nina-Marie's work. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute--Love that beautiful background! I'm a huge fan too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!