For my card, I chose to use Quinn's Capital ABC's and the Party Balloons dies from Lawn Fawn. I first die cut a piece of my favorite white card stock with the largest Stitched Square Stackables, and then I got all the letters I needed for my sentiment. Before stamping, I die cut my balloons from different colors of card stock. I placed them down onto my panel how I wanted and then it was time for stamping. Since this alpha set I was using is larger, there are only one of each letter, so in order to help with that, I placed another letter in its place until I was ready for stamping, and before I stamped anything down, I removed the letter that didn't belong, like the 2nd "P" in Happy. I just stamped it afterwards. I chose to stamp it all in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink - one of my favorites. I stamped my sentiment first with the balloons in place, and then I removed them, and stamped it again to fill in the "gaps" that the card stock balloons left behind.
Then, it was time to pull everything together. I added some foam adhesive on the back of my balloons, and line up the best I could with the letters that were stamped on my main panel. Since I added foam tape, it gives it a fun dimension 3D look. Once I was done with my main panel, I prepped my card base by cutting it down to a 5x5 square card, and I stamped a thin lined stripe in some Pale Tomato ink for a tone on tone look. I then added more foam adhesive to the back of my main panel, and adhered that into place on my card base. For a final touch - you know what's coming....yes...wink of stella :)
I debated on adding it to everything...the letter and balloons, but I refrained! HA!
I think it turned out pretty good, and it will make a fun birthday card to give :) Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!! See you all soon!
( Fun side note - today I am celebrating 8 years of married bliss to my wonderful hubby *grin* )