Thursday, February 19, 2015

Spotted and Hearted - February

hello and good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!




(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?





Oh my goodness! I am in big, huge puffy heart LOVE with this card! The black is INCREDIBLE! and the tone on tone rocks!!! And the pinks/oranges in the circle are so pretty and striking against the black!! LOVE this!! It may be one of my favorite cards made with Let's Roll ever! Beautiful!



*squeal!!* This Whale You Be Mine card is INCREDIBLE!! i LOOOOVE the see through, shaker! it's BRILLIANT!! And those cute cute cute little whales are really SOOOO adorable! the colors, the gold...I could go on and on! I just love this card SO much! I would very much like to be this card's valentine! ha ha! :D



Wow!! I know a LOT of people reading this are experiencing wind chills in the negatives, lots of snow, and just a brutal February from Old Man Winter...but this card is SURE to help warm you up! It exudes warmth!! i LOOOOOOVE that yellow glow from the sunflowers!! And all of those little flowers in a row from Our Friendship Grows is really stunning! I LOOOOOVE this card, it honestly makes me happy just to look at it! It should be framed on a wall! ha! 



I just LOVE seeing stamps on scrapbook layouts! And this layout is just AMAZING!! I think the sentiment from Clear to See fits perfectly here! And the Sharp Backdrops really help the photo to stand out without cluttering up the base! GORGEOUS!! I LOOOOVE the graphic elements here!! 




EEEEEE! I this this card is so incredible! First of all, that shading on the elephants from Love You Tons is AMAZING! And the background with the XOXO's (from Quinn's ABC's) is so fabulous! LOVE it as a background! And the bold red and white to contrast is really striking and beautiful!! LOVE how the dashed lines finish it off!! This is gorgeous!


ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

13 comments:

  1. Everyone's projects are absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys just made my day!!! ^_^ Thank you sooo much for spotted and hearted my card on today's post!!! ♡ Loved all of the other projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects from everyone. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations!! All soo very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen these projects in Flickr but it´s great to see them again since they are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are really amazing, and the shaker whale card is so creative~!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Thank you Renee for your sweet words!! ♥

      Delete
  7. Wow! Thank you so much! So happy I got my first badge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thank you! I'm very happy, it's my first badge!!! Yahoo!!! All of the other projects are beautiful. Congrats Ladies!!! Have a great Friday and weekend too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, or maybe I should say 'arigato', for the shout out and the kind words! All the projects are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!