Thursday, January 15, 2015

Spotted and Hearted - January

hello and good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!




(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?!





I think this card is SO sweet and cute! I LOVE the soft colors and the little scene from Love You Smore! The glitter snow is SO cool, and i just LOVE the heat embossed snowflakes! That custom sentiment is hilarious and SO perfect for any winter birthday!! 




And speaking of soft and lovely...this card is INCREDIBLE!! i love the fox from Into the Woods (one of my favorite images!), and that little hill and snow scene within that tiny frame...SO cute!!! i love the soft ink behind the frame with the white embossed snowflakes...swoon! LOVE this card so much!



Beaumonde Designs

This card totally stopped me in my tracks!!! Check it out!! That background was created with the awesome Argyle Backdrops stamp set!! AWESOME! I LOVE that the sentiments are stamped tone on tone in the background too! And of course, the buttons with the thread - perfection!!  I would ROCK this cardigan so hard, especially if it had little heart patches on the elbows! Ha! 




This card just really is SOOOOO beautiful! I absolutely LOVE that winter sunset (or sunrise!)! The bench and lights stand out SO well from the Winter in the Park stamp set! the snowy, stitched hillside dies are AWESOME here! This is just gorgeous!





I LOOOOOOOVE this littler altered matchbook box!! It's just perfection, and that ribbon in a bow is a brilliant touch! The penguin from Winter Penguin is SOOOO cute!!! And, I think it's safe to say that we ALL are still in love with the Snow Day collection!! the papers here ROCK! Such an awesome project! 


ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! Congrats, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God!!! I always come and see the great projects so imagine when I saw my matches box just here!! I can´t close my mouth yet!!! Thanks a loooooooot!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo HAPPY!! I love all the projects you chose!! Wow!! Thanksssssss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's projects are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the creations are stunning, well done ladies, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love all the projects!!!! What a fun cards and two of these are made by spanish girls!!!! Thanks for this summary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice projects!! Congrats to the artists!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! A big Thank you for choosing my card as one of these amazing creations. I'm so honored!
    Every single creation is gorgeous!
    Thank you so much yet again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot for choosing my card!! Congrats to all of the other artists! Wonderful creations!

    www.beaumondedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

  9. Have you been thinking about the power sources and the tiles whom use blocks
    I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.
    http://www.hpm.ba/en/bosnia/sarajevo/98_sarajevo_modern_two-room_apartment_center?tid=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!