Thursday, October 16, 2014

Spotted and Hearted - October

hello and good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!




(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?!





Oh my goodness!!!! When I saw this card, I may have danced a little jig! I just LOVE it!! I am huge fan of the gnome from Gnome Sweet Gnome anyway, and couple that with Harry Potter?! Ha ha!! So awesome!! and the coloring, and COLORS, are so amazing!!  I just LOVE that little owl from Critters in the Arctic too! Totally AWESOME card!




This card is boo-tastic!! i LOVE it! The new Halloween Spooktacular set really shines on this card! The colors are SO amazing! and that purple/starry background - swoon! Distress ink perfection, is it not?! And those letters ROCK! Love that coloring! That just looks like the cutest Halloween get together ever, and I would totally want to receive this amazing card! 




I'm sorry, I should have warned you first - hold on to your socks, this card is about to ROCK THEM OFF! i LOOOOOVE it!! The acetate adds such a crisp and wintery element to the card! And those critters are sooo adorable!! I love that moose from Critters in the Arctic and the Critters in the Snow are a PERFECT match! and just look at the coloring...STUNNING! wow! I'm floored!




This card couldn't be more in the spirit of Lawn Fawn, if you ask me! The combination of all of those sets and the coloring is so happy and lovely! That deer (from Into the Woods) with the little white freckles is adorable! and the Cardinal and the kookaburra are so wonderful in that scene! the snowflakes, trees...what's not to love!! this is gorgeous! I think I lost count at 5 different Lawn Fawn sets - but it all works seemlessly together!! Wow! 





To round out our amazing selection of cards, we have this incredible card! I still am in LOVE with the robots from Beep Boop Birthday! And the shading on these robots, totally ROCKS! I love that banner that they're holding, and the shadows underneath! Every detail was attended to! So inspiring!!


ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! The Harry Potter card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of fun and inspiring designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much for featuring my card Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for brightening my day by featuring my card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!