Saturday, October 11, 2014

Let's Celebrate Gift Bag

Hello Everyone, Isha here from the facebook inspiration team. Today, I created a bag perfect for goddies, small gifts etc. I used sunrise colors to create the background sky. I just used some memento dye inks. Since it's quite festive and fun, I used the seal and let her enjoy and have fun with the ball. Oh!!! I used the snowflake from the same set "Critters in the Snow"to create my ball design.
At the back, I used a tag with a let's celebrate sentiment. The tag is from Tag, you're it die set and the sentiment from 4th. of July stamp set.

Front

Back

For the full supply list and more on my card, click Here. Thanks for dropping by!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet winter scene! Love your vibrant colors...so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!