Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween Shaker Card + Video

Hello!

I love to make shaker cards, so I thought the current challenge would be the perfect excuse to make one!  I used the Monster Mash stamp set along with patterned paper from the Into The Woods collection.  You can check out how to make your own shaker card in my video below!


I die cut the hexagons out of the patterned paper and glued acetate to the back.  I then added foam squares to the back and poured in my sequins.  The background is just a piece of purple card stock.


I colored in the "monsters" with my Copic markers and added a few sequins to the front of the card.  I can't wait to see all of your creations from the current challenge!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun shaker card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest little shaker card ever, and I love the purple color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is waaaaayyyyy tooooo cute! Totally way too cute! Love it!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!