Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Flip-it Card ( You Brighten My Life)

Hey fans of Lawnscaping! Kari back with you to share another project with you.  Today, I have a flip it card for you!  Now - I am not about to tell you that I cut my card stock certain ways, and different increments of scoring - This is all done with a Sizzix die set - QUICK and EASY!  That's how I like it!

I also wanted to ink up some of my new Lawn Fawns sets I recently received from the new release!  This time I inked up Life is Good.


I also used papers from the "Lets Polka" 6x6 pad as well as the Rain Showers Lawn Cuts.


I didn't get a good pic of it but I also added some Wink of Stella to my sun and the sea gulls :)


I stamped out in Memento Tuxedo Black ink the sentiment "You Brighten My Life".  It is a fun interactive card  that will have the recipient asking "How'd you do that?"  :)

Thanks for stopping my the blog today!!

Kari



9 comments:

  1. Such a fun and happy card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bright, fun design! A definite smile on the face of whoever opens this up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat card! Love the fun colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an inspirational card! Love all of the products and colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card! Love the interactive aspect, and the bright summery colors. I have to do mine with manual cutting & scoring, but it works either way. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun interactive card! love the fun stamps, and the perfect summer colors. The scalloped edges are such a nice addition! Thanks for the kind visit today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, kari! so much fun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!