Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Wishes

Hey everyone Samantha here! I was inspired by the current Lawnscaping Challenge which is creating a project with a distress look. Adding a distress look to projects is so much fun. You can layer and combine a variety of products to create a unique look. For my card I used distress inks, stencils, and spray inks. 


The lanterns, from the "Lunar Lights" stamp set, really pop on the vibrant background. I stamped the string and sentiment directly on my "Stitched Journaling Card" then added the lanterns that I stamped, colored, and cut out from a separate sheet of paper. The star of the card is the panda. I had so much fun making it. The panda is the bear from the "Critters in the Snow" stamp set. I followed the contours of the panda body and outlined the areas I wanted black. I then colored in the black areas, it was so much fun to watch the transformation of the bear!

I had so much fun creating this card, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You sure gave that bear an upgrade! Love him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Wow, I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!