Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pillow boxes!!

Hello!! 

Happy Saturday!!
It's Lenny here, from the Facebook Inspiration Team!

Two weeks ago, I posted this photo on Instagram and I got lots of lovely
comments.



I also made some pillow boxes for our Valentine's Day blog hop, and 
also lots of comments on the little pillow boxes.
So ... I decided to make some more for my special post.

Here they are ... 
I made a monochromatic one and ... a funky one! :) :) 





I used the We R Memory Keepers pillow box punch board!
<3 <3 <3 


Here are some "work in progress" photos . . .





The monochromatic one ... 



The funky one :) 



There's list of supplies on my blog: click HERE!!

That's it for today!! Hope to see you next Monday ... 
there'll be a new fab Lawnscaping challenge!! 

bye!!!

Lenny

5 comments:

  1. Just toooooo adorable! Ugh, you're really making me want that score board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cuteee.. I adore the fox one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is full of very creative ideas. I never tried making my own cards or pillow boxes. Thanks for inspiring me to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beautiful pillow designs, i have ever seen. I like these types of pillows.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!