Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dino-mite!


Hi everyone! Taylor here today, and I'm excited to share this fun card I made using the new Lawn Fawn Critters From the Past set. I made a card for a recent Lawnscaping Challenge using this set, and made a little dino-scene... it was so much fun I wanted to do another one!

To create this card I sponged the clouds onto the Stitched Journaling card. The I colored all of the images with my Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut them, and used foam dimensional dots to add the to my card. I stitched the sentiment banner on and finished the whole thing with Let's Polka paper and Hemptique twine. Oh - my kraft card base is embossed with a gorgeous Teresa Collins Honeybomb folder! 

You can grab these products over at Simon Says Stamp: 

5 comments:

  1. DINO-MITE card!! Love the colors and your coloring too! wow!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is both pretty and cute all wrapped up in one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper card! I love the sky you did on the stitched journaling card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is adorable and the coloring is AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!