Sunday, February 2, 2014

Winners: Inspired By - Queen of the Green, Top Mow-It-Alls, Honorable Gnomes

Hello all! It's Christy here on this snowy Superbowl Sunday. Tell me, will you be watching the big game or would you rather be crafting? Personally, I'm a "rather be crafting" kinda girl, but I'll watch for the sake of my hubby and sons, hoping that the folks out in commercial-land outdid themselves from last year. I'll be rooting for the Seahawks, I guess, for absolutely no other reason than they're my middle son's favorite team. ;) But before we find out who will be crowned the Superbowl Champions, we've got some winners of our own to announce. Let's get to it, shall we?


This challenge has been brought to you by the lovely folks at Lawn Fawn
who have generously sponsored us with a FREE STAMP SET of the winner's choice.



Our Inspired By Queen of the Green is:



Her card is just so cute and clever!
Congratulations, Vanessa! 
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com 
within 48 hours to claim your prize.




Our Top Mow-It-Alls are:











Congratulations, girls! All your cards were amazing!




And last but not least, our Honorable Gnomes:


Huge congrats to all our girls! Please grab your badges from the tab up above
and display them on your blogs with pride!

Special thanks to everyone who played along!
We appreciate you all so very much.

Enjoy the game and we'll see you back here Monday morning
for a brand-new exciting challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Eeeeep! Thanks so much for picking my card as a Mow-it-all. So honored and happy. Cheers and congrats to all the other contestants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Vanessa!!!! I love your poor, lost turtle's tracks! :) A million thanks to the DT for "Gnoming" me an Honorable Mention! THAT made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - fun challenge and great cards by everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!