Wednesday, January 22, 2014

VIDEO: Stamping with Water and Distress Inks by Laurel

Hi everyone! I posted a video/card up on my blog yesterday, but thought I would also share it with you here because stamping with water and stamps is a great way to  create custom backgrounds! All you need is distress inks (because they react to water, stamps and water).... While I didn't use Lawn Fawn in my card, I still wanted to share it with you here today!! You can watch it here or over on my youtube channel!

 



5 comments:

  1. This video is awesome, I love the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute video!! Love your background! I love my Spectrum markers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. I have never sprayed with the water on distress inks. What a cool idea. The color are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun video!!
    Loooove the background!!! It's totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your background...thanks for sharing your video...great technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!