Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thanksgiving table decoration . . .

Hi Friends

It's Lenny from the Facebook Inspiration Team here today.

I would like to share a little project that I made ... 
It's a Thanksgiving table decoration thingy.
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Belgium but I like the idea behind
that festive day... Being thankful ... Taking a minute and thinking
about all the things you can be grateful for ... beautiful ... 

I used a little jar and decorated it with the Stitched leaves, colored with
lots of Distress Inks.
Inside the jar is a small paper ... everybody can write down the
things he/she is thankful for.
I used some IKEA pencils, decorated with some Washi tape. 

Here are some photos . . .

A little list inside ...
what are you thankful for?
You can write it down here ...  :) 






Thanks for stopping by today!!
You can find a detailed supply list on my blog: click here!!

bye . . .

lenny

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea! And I love those pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a cute idea, Lenny!! Beautiful inking on the leaves too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!