Hello, hello! Welcome back to another fabby Lawnscaping Challenge!
Pull out the patterned paper and stamps! It's time to get Polka Dot crazy!
We are sponsored by the always amazing Lawn Fawn!
Our Guest Designer this month is Lisa Spangler! She is crazy-talented and we are thrilled to have her joining us!
Her polka dotted card is seriously cute!!!!
• Be a follower of Lawnscaping.
• Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
• TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
• You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
• You have until Wednesday, November 27, 2013 to submit your entries!
Don't forget to keep checking our Facebook page, where our Facebook Inspiration Team will be sharing projects, too, throughout the challenge!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)
Such awesome projects!! Do we need to use lawn fawn stamps to participate?? I'm ordering my first stamps in the next few day, but do not currently have any right now.ReplyDelete
I'm 99% sure you need to use Lawn Fawn stamps.Delete
AWESOME polka dots projects, Ladies!!ReplyDelete
You totally rocked this challenge theme!!
Fun challenge! Great projects by the DT! Gotta love all those fun polka dots!!ReplyDelete
Gotta LOVE a lotta polka dots!!! FABULOUS DT inspiration :)ReplyDelete
Woo hoo! LOVE Lisa's work! Great job on the polka dot challenge everyone!ReplyDelete
Fabby dots everyone! :)ReplyDelete
Love all the Polka Dot inspiration from the DT :)ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for having me as the guest designer! I had an absolute blast! What a great challenge! And everyone's cards just ROCK! Hugs to all!ReplyDelete
Loving all the polka dots, thanks for another fab challenge, I'm really pleased to have joined in this week!ReplyDelete
Super fun, I love polkas! thanks for the fab inspiration ladies!!!ReplyDelete
Super fun!! Loved the polka dots!!!ReplyDelete