Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lawnscaping Blog Hop Announcement

EDITED Sign up Post TIME to 10:00AM EST.

Hi everyone. Laurel here. Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I will be doing a special post for sign ups for our next blog hop! It's been far to long since we did our last hop!!!

I will be scheduling the SIGN UP post for Friday, 11/15 at 10AM EST. There will be 30 spots available and once the 30th spot it filled, the sign ups will close.

The date of the hop is scheduled for December 13th....

This post is just an FYI for those of you that might be in different time zones and not get the post until it is too late..... All the details of the hop will be in Friday's post!

Have a fantastic day!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow... I love this very much... Last year it was fantastic :) hope i come in ... Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! I'm ordering my first Lawn Fawn stamps in the next few days! Hopefully I can play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect since I'll be up early on Friday! Hehe, kinda like waiting to buy concert tickets...crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!