Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Tree

Good Morning Lawn Fawn friends.. Annette Allen from My Clever Creations here with you today as a guest blogger sharing a fun Halloween Tree. This idea first came to me when I was walking through Kohls and seen this cute spooky tree and I just knew that all the little Lawn Fawn critters would look adorable as ornaments hanging from it.
I Stamped, Colored, Trimmed and added Glossy Accents to each image. 
I then punched a small hole added some May Arts burlap string for hanging.
I also used Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card dies to make a garland.
This garland is wrapped in the inner part of the tree.

Thanks so much for letting me share with you all today.
This was a fun project to make and I hope that I have inspired you for Halloween.
Not all Halloween projects have to be spooky.
Happy Crafting

9 comments:

  1. Annette, this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My jaw dropped. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, and what an adorable tree!! Even if it's for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Halloween project, Annette!! Those Lawn Fawn ornaments are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing project sweetie, it really shows off the wee critters perfectly. Hugs xNx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love Halloween decor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!