Saturday, September 28, 2013

Winners: Monochromatic - Queen of the Green, Top Mow-It-Alls, Honorable Gnomes

Good morning, everyone! It's Christy here, hoping that you are having a fantastic weekend. I have to tell you, this challenge was so awesome in that it really forced you guys to think out of the box, and I LOVED the results! When you limit yourself to only degrees of one color, you have to force yourself to get creative in other ways, and that you did! Let's get right to it and find out who the winners are, shall we?

Huge thanks to Lawn Fawn for sponsoring our challenge with a 
free stamp set of the winner's choice. Awesome!



And now, drumroll please.....


Our Monochromatic Queen of the Green is: 



Oh my word, when I saw this card, my jaw about hit the floor.
GORGEOUS!
And the other DT girls were equally impressed.

Congrats, Kelly on your win! 
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com
within 48 hours to claim your prize.


Moving in to the loveliness that is our Top Mow-It-Alls:










Stunning cards, girls!

And now, last but not least, our Honorable Gnomes:



You girls really rocked it! 
Please grab your winners badges from the tab up above and display them on your blogs with pride!

This month has a fifth Monday so no new challenge next week.
We'll see you right back here with another awesome challenge in October!

Have an awesome weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOWEEEE!!!!! They're all wonderful! Congratulations on your wonderful work, fellow crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, all the cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I can't tell you how proud am I to be picked out of such talented artists by such talented artists :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was by far one of the most enjoyable challenges I've participated in...mostly because I love using Lawn Fawn products:) Thank you for the honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation on all the winners and THANKS a lot for the honorable mention, I pick the button for my side :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! And thank you so much for the Honorable Gnomes mention ;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!