We are sponsored by the amazing Lawn Fawn! The winner gets their pick of any in-stock stamp set!
Guesting with us this month is the fabulous Jess Larsen of Jess Larsen Design. Here is a little bit about her: My name is Jess, and this is where I post about adventures in card making, crafting and other fun! I started this blog in 2011, but took a nearly year long hiatus during my pregnancy and the three months after my sweet son was born. Before my time off, I served as a design team member for Glue Dots, Market Street Stamps and Young Crafters' Unite.
Her simply darling card:
And the Design Team's Inspiration:
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified
for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, March 27th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)
These are all adorable! Can'wait to play!ReplyDelete
Awesome DT's projects...as always!!!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous cards from DT,ReplyDelete
i LOVED this challenge. thank you so much!ReplyDelete
FANTASITIC stitching Ladies!ReplyDelete