Saturday, December 15, 2012

Color Inspiration Winners - Queen of the Green, Top Mow It Alls, Honorable Gnomes






Happy Saturday morning, everybody! Christy here. My goodness, can you believe that we're just over a week away from Christmas? ACK! I am soooo far behind on everything, it's not even funny. Every year I tell myself I'm going to start making Christmas cards and making or shopping for presents months ahead of time, and every year I find myself frantically racing against the clock right up to the very last minute. It's not a pretty sight. ;o) Maybe that should be my one and only New Year's resolution for 2013. MAKE THINGS AHEAD OF TIME. Ha! Well, we'll see.

But speaking of Christmas presents, I know somebody is going to really enjoy this $25 gift certificate that the always amazing Simon Says Stamp!


Simon Says Stamp

Shall we find out who the lucky gal is?


Our Color Inspiration Queen of the Green is:



This amazing step card just knocked our stockings off!

Rachel, please contact Laurel at 
laurelbeard at me dot com within 48 hours
to claim your awesome prize. Congrats!



And now, in no particular order, our Top Mow It Alls:









So creative! Great job, ladies!



And now, in no particular order, our Honorable Gnomes:


Ladies, please grab your blinkie/badge from the tab up above 
and display them on your blogs with pride! You earned 'em!


Huge, huge thanks to everyone who participated! We truly appreciate you all. We'll be back on Monday with our final challenge of 2012! Can you believe it? What a year it's been. And I promise, this challenge is a good one, and so perfect for this time of year. Looking forward to seeing you then!











7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Doing a happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honorable gnome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card! All of the cards are so good! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and tags! Congrats, ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all and thanks fir the honorable gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the honorable Gnome ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it.
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!