Thursday, November 29, 2012

spotted & hearted {for the birds edition}

hi friends!

Elena here, with a few projects that are "for the birds" - hee hee.

I'm gonna make this post short and sweet, since my head is swimming and I'm borderline delirious, and I can't be held responsible for proper grammar at this point ;)


Hugs - a mini card made with stamps from Lawn Fawn

Annie Rose paired my favorite colors, and highlighted her focal letters with a pair of adorably-colored birds.

Grisel added a bit of sparkle to her heavenly scene: 


Jayzee created this fun number:



lovekarte01

...and seriously - what's not to love about a chevron-filled-speech bubble?

The last card is probably my favorite, mostly because we're deep into all things princess in our home...


Cinderella

Pia, you are a genius.  It's Christmas-y, but very Cinderella, all at the same time...

Ladies, grab a button to show off on your blogs:


Keep adding your card photos to the flickr groups!  I would love to spotlight your card!



5 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for spotting my HUGS card! I, too, love those little birds. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my these are so fabulous! SO so cute and such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!! Sweet birds!! ;)
    Love the "spotted & hearted" posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These "birdie" cards are so sweet and cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!