Welcome fellow Lawnscapers and a happy Monday to you all!!!! Laurel here bringing you another fun challenge. In the USA, Thanksgiving is this week. For me personally, that means my boy only has two days of school before the vacation starts. YAY! Nothing I like more than spending time with family! But for this week's challenge, we had a certain holiday on the brain! We thought the timing would be PERFECTO for a TAGS challenge! The tags don't have to be holiday themed. You can make any sort of tag for any occasion Birthdays, Baby Showers, Teacher gift, Christmas, New Years, thank you, etc.... It doesn't have the be the traditional type tag either. Some of our members made adorable projects using a tag on a card of scrapbook layout!
Before I get to the projects, allow me to say a big thank you to our challenge sponsor, the amazing Lawn Fawn!
Returning to us as our November Guest Designer is the fabulous Cheiron! I just love her winter themed tag! I love her sentiment panel and her fun snowy background paired with the perfectly colored snowman... Sidenote: Cheiron was affected by Hurricane Sandy and is still suffering from it's aftermath. It is amazing to me that she was able to create this gorgeous tag with very limited crafting supplies. Now THAT'S talent!
Also joining us as a special guest designer for this challenge is LALO! I have had the honor of serving along side of her on a design team and her talent blows me away. THIS project she created is no exception. I LOVE this project! How clever to make some lemonade tags to go with the water bottles and individual lemonade mixes... AAHHH! Cuteness alert here...
And if that isn't enough inspiration for you, let's check out what the rest of the design team created for the challenge! Be sure to click on their names to be taken to their individual blogs so you can see the deets and supply lists of each of their projects:
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times! (We have been receiving several entries that have been submitted to MULTIPLE challenges and in doing so, the entry will be disqualified from this challenge)
- You have until Wednesday, November 28th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)