HELLO fellow Lawnscapers!!!!!! Today we have a fun challenge in store for you! Dust 'Em Off!!!!! Do you have something in your stash that you haven't used in a while? A stamp, some glitter? Embossing powder? Ink? Well now is the time to drag that puppy out and put it to use!!!!
We are sponsored by the amazing Simon Says Stamp, some of the most fabulous peeps in the world!!!!
I have been stamping since 2004 when a Scrapbook store opened up down the street from my house. I have since gotten married and moved from the area, but my love of stamping continues. Once I made my first card, there was no turning back. I work full time in NYC’s financial district and stamp at night to relax. I enjoy sharing and teaching stamping and the art of card making to others and have taught at stores in NJ (Scraptasia, One Little Spark) and NYC (The Ink Pad). I love getting people addicted to stamping as much as I am! I have been fortunate to have been published in Paper Crafts Magazine (and even got a cover for my very first submission). I also enjoy sharing my latest creations on my blog!
Also joining us for this challenge is one of our loyal challenge participants, Sanketi!
And now let's check out what the rest of the design team created for the challenge! Be sure to click on their names to be taken to their individual blogs so you can see what "dusty" products they used! :)
Jenn painted on her sizzix dies!
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, November 14th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)