Hi everyone! Happy Monday and welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge!!! We hope you had a fun weekend! 3 of the Lawnscaping gals were able to come together for a fun weekend of just girl time! Laurel, Lynnette and Ayana met up in Laurel's neck of the woods.... If we find any pictures that are worth a darn, we'll post them!!!
Before I get to the challenge, let me say a HUGE thank you to the amazing Simon Says Stamp! They are sponsoring this challenge with a $25 shopping spree to their storefront!!!!!
I'd like to introduce our May Guest Designer, Jennifer Rzasa. Here is a little bit of info about her and her adorable card she made for this challenge:
Hi! I'm Jen Rzasa, and I am an elementary music teacher. I live with my husband, Dave, in Massachusetts (not far from Boston). I love performing, skateboarding, playing video games, and of course crafting. In addition to cardmaking, I also paint fashion illustrations, make jewelry, and sew. I am so excited to be guest designing this month at Lawnscaping!
We also have another special treat. We have Audrey Tokach joining us for this challenge! Love the pinwheels!
And now, let's see what the Design Team was up to for this challenge. Remember to click on the designers link to be taken to their blogs to see the deets of their projects!
HOW TO PLAY:
**In order to be eligible to win, these rules MUST be followed.
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, May 16th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)