Welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge! Today's challenge is something super fun! Stamping a scene. Take out your favorite stamps, chipboard, stickers, whatever and create a scene with them. You could make a card, scrapbooking layout, journal, altered art, etc.......
Our sponsor for this challenge (and how appropriate since her adorable stamps create the most fabulous scenes) is Lawn Fawn! They have graciously offered up any free IN STOCK stamp to the winner! :)
Returning to us for this challenge is our April Guest Designer, Kelly Marie Alvarez herself!
Also,we have another special treat for you. We have another guest designer joining us for this challenge. The fabulous ELENA! Elena is a frequent player of our challenge and is absolutely amazing! So talented! Check out what she made (not to mention her amazing backdrops for the photo):
And now, let's take a look at the design team projects, shall we?
HOW TO PLAY:
**In order to be eligible to win, these rules MUST be followed.
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, April 25th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)